For the eleventh consecutive year, JM Family Enterprises, Inc. and Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC, have generously donated a vehicle to be raffled off as part of the Jason Taylor Celebrity Golf Classic. This year, donors have a chance to win a 2016 Scion iM (www.Toyota.com)! Tickets are available for a $100 contribution (each) to the Jason Taylor Foundation and the winning ticket will be drawn following the golf tournament on Monday. A maximum of only 500 tickets will be sold and one lucky winner will drive away in a 2016 Scion iM.
Eligibility rules governing the drawing:
1. The Jason Taylor Foundation [a non-profit charitable organization-501(c)(3)] (“JTF”), whose principal place of business is 1575 Northpark Drive, Suite 99, Weston, FL 33326, will sponsor a drawing for a 2016 Scion iM. The drawing will be held at the Grande Oaks Golf Club, on Monday, Feb. 22, 2016, during the post golf tournament awards ceremony. The winner will be selected through a random, blind drawing from the tickets distributed from Jan. 1, 2016, through Feb. 22, 2016, by JTF representatives. A valid ticket is required to claim the prize vehicle. No contribution is required.
2. Persons must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to enter and win. JTF Management Team members, JTF Board of Directors and Advisory Board of Directors, and their immediate family members living in the same household are not eligible to enter and win.
3. As many tickets as desired may be obtained by one person, increasing the participant’s chance to win. In no event will more than 500 tickets be distributed.
4. All federal, state and/or local taxes or other fees are the responsibility of the winner.
5. Winner need not be present at the drawing.
6. The JTF Executive Director retains the sole discretion to determine, and shall be the final judge of compliance with, the rules and conditions of the contest.
7. The raffle winner must take delivery of the prize vehicle from a specified Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC partner dealership located in the southeastern region of the United States (Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina and South Carolina).